fredag 21. januar 2011

Love this song 1





It don't matter to the sun
If you go or if you stay.
No, the sun is gonna rise, gonna rise.
Shine down on another day.
There will be a tomorrow
Even if you choose to leave.
Cause it don't matter to the sun, no, no.
It matters to me.

It ain't gonna stop the world
If you walk out that door.
This old world just keeps spinning round, spinning round.
Like it did the day before.
Cause to them it makes no difference.
It just keeps on keeping time.
Cause it ain't gonna stop the world, no.
But it'll be the end of mine.

So, what can I say? What can I do?
I'm still in love. Why aren't you?

Cause it don't matter to the moon
If you're not in my life.
No, the moon will just keep hanging round, hanging round.
Like its just another night.
Who find another place to shine
On some other lover's dreams.
Cause it don't matter to the moon no, no.
It matters to me.

Cause it don't matter to the moon no, no.
It matters to me.

<3

Ingen kommentarer: